Friday, October 8, 2010

THE BEGINNING

So I have never blogged before but writing has always helped me a little to feel better by releasing my thoughts.  So here it goes, my rant....

I know that older people get stuck in their ways and you can't change anything about that, but do they not understand that some of what they say is insulting?  I mean pointing out a city just because it's known for having a high population of people who are homosexual, and then continuing to single them out acting like they are the only ones who have surgery to get their body to match how they are on the inside.  Not to mention that they act like no one else around them may be offended because they might have grown up there or anything.  I know not everyone may agree with it, but why do we have to be forced these ideas? can't we think for ourselves?

It's not like I force all my opinions on you?  I don't tell you how to live, or that certain things you do are horrible.  I mean we were told a story about how they actually asked a guy who owned a tobacco company how they could live with themselves when they know they are killing people.  OK yes smoking, chewing, we know its not good, but how can you say that to a person? Especially if you use to smoke!!!!  I just don't get it!

Well that's it for now!  I'll try to keep up the blog but we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment